- 500 US Troops Arrive In Romania For Russia Showdown
- NATO Ships ‘Escorting’ Admiral Kuznetsov, A ‘Serious Military Mission’
- “Macroeconomic Warfare”: Western Interests Aim To Flummox Russia Through Financial Manipulation, Privatization and Neoliberal Reforms
- Trump: ‘Russian Connection Nonsense’ Attempt to Hide Clinton Campaign Mistakes
- Self-Determination? Trump Asks for Return of Crimea, Will the US Acknowledge the Far-Right Operating in Ukraine, Post-Coup?
So back to Russia. What are we afraid of? Is it that we are attempting to create a unipolar world where we fear if Russia, China and even the EU are competitive with us, we will not be able to dominate the world and create villains and victors? Who is it that is creating a totalitarian system, one of a global scale, all encompassing leadership and having the right to control the narrative about anyone or anything, not allowing for discourse and diplomacy as well as a balanced approach seeing all sides and aiming to achieve balance? This view of superiority fits well with the Nationalistic side and the Far-Right agenda, and it is void of everything that has made America great.
- Western Interests Aim To Flummox Russia
- Declassified: How America Planned to Invade Italy, To Save It from Russia
- NATO accuses Russia of fake news, while hysterically warning of WWIII
- Speak Loudly & Carry a Big Nuclear Stick: US Studying Russian Nuclear Capability
- US spots Russian intelligence-gathering ship off East Coast: Officials
- Russia “Secretly” Deploys Banned Cruise Missile In “Latest Challenge To Trump”
- Troops in western Russia go on combat alert in snap chec
Russian sanctions blessing for Russia?
- Putin period is best country’s had in 100 years, according to 1 in 3 Russians
- Almost Half of Russians Feel Unaffected by Western Sanctions