“Exactly. That is exactly what I hear,” Scarborough stated. “What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, ‘Yeah you guys are going crazy. He’s doing — what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.’”
“Well, I think that the dangerous, you know,” Brzezinski replied, “edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job.”
- Media Praises Lena Dunham For Sexually Assaulting Younger Sister
- Beyond fake news… How Google just became FAKE SEARCH by blacklisting independent journalism
- Is James O’Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He’s Set To Release “Hundreds of Hours” Of Newsroom Footage “Wikileaks Style”
- Ten Great Economic Myths
- 3 California Dams ‘On Verge Of Collapse’ (Videos)
- Radioactive boars are roaming Czech mountains after eating mushrooms contaminated by the Chernobyl disaster
- ‘Plastic soup’: Invisible pollutants from everyday objects contaminating oceans, study says
- Kim Jong Nam Was Offered To Lead N. Korean Government In Exile
- Kim Jong-nam’s body targeted in morgue break-in, say police
- “The End Goal Is To Destroy The Constitution and Subvert The Country” – How Secretive Non-Profit Organizations Erode The United States
- Dozens of nuclear alerts underreported by British MoD, new study reveals
- The Illusion of Freedom: The Police State Is Alive and Well
- EXCLUSIVE: House Dem IT Guys In Security Probe Secretly Took $100K In Iraqi Money
The hypocrisy of schizophrenic demonstrators in the UK:
The Axis of Evil
- ALERT: New vaccines will permanently alter your DNA
- Warriors Running Defense, National and Homeland Security Assure No End of US Phony War on Terror
- McCain Illegally in Syria Again, Will He Meet Baghdadi Again?
- WikiLeaks: McCain Took Money From Dead Russian Ambassador
Nonetheless, at the time of McCain’s presidential campaign, however, Churkin and the Russian government fired off a terse letter and official statement to the senior U.S. senator’s request for thousands in cash to his campaign.
“We have received a letter from Senator John McCain requesting financial contribution to his Presidential campaign.
In this connection we would like to reiterate that Russian officials, the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations or the Russian Government do not finance political activity in foreign countries.”
I thought ISIS and al Qaeda were already in Syria, now I am confused, another club has been trained or what?:
- Saudi Arabia ‘Ready to Send Ground Troops’ to Syria
- Syrians face toxic time-bomb of radiation, poison and pollution
- CIA Agent Extradited to Italy Over Kidnapping (Torture)
Editor’s note: The Bush White House hired counter-terrorism consultants who then went to black market gangs in the Middle East and in Italy, sub-contracted with the Mafia. Most names of suspects were pulled out of a hat, or made up after the innocent idiots were pulled off the plane, the CIA had no clue who they were, they were just the first Islamic looking idiots the Mafia could find.
If only I were kidding. Bush actually tried to contract with one of my organizations in Jordan and we saw the whole thing play out, all they wanted was bodies, they didn’t care who they were, just numbers.
One thing is for certain – the Syrian conflict is far from over and continues to be one of the most complex and puzzling affairs of this or any other age. This is the state of warfare in the 21st century – where private corporate armies, non-state actor employed mercenaries and legitimate national armies all intermingle and frequently shift allegiances while fighting proxy wars on behalf of hidden hands that provide the arms and finances to keep the conflicts going.
- Trump and Netanyahu “Co-Conspirators”: Embracing Illusions, Ignoring Reality
- War Propaganda and Canada’s War for Terrorism in Syria
- Trump’s ISIS Plan: Another US Invasion?
- Rand Paul Blasts McCain Over Perpetual War: “He Would Bankrupt The Nation”
- Billionaire George Soros tries to block EU member plans to take power BACK from Brussels
The phony NATO actors go to Hollywood? Congratulations, we are ready to give them the ‘Nobel Peace Price for Terrorists and Mass Murderers’:
How strange, then, that so many of the same “humanitarian” voices have been so quiet of late about the continued killing of many more innocent people in Yemen, where tens of thousands of civilians have died and 12 million people face famine. More than a thousand children die each week from preventable diseases related to malnutrition and systematic attacks on the country’s food infrastructure by a Saudi-led military coalition, which aims to impose a regime friendly to Riyadh over the whole country.
- Silicon Valley and the Pentagon – The New Pioneers of Biological Warfare
- The Mystery of the Ukraine Peace Plan
- Kiev’s military op in E. Ukraine ‘crime against own people’ – ex-Ukrainian President Yanukovich
The fake Ukro-Nazi Regime thinks anybody is interested in their opinion:
- Poroshenko Speaks of Threat of ‘Full-Scale War’ With Russia
- Failed State Ukraine Wants Russia’s Security Council Veto Power Curbed