Contrary to popular believe WWIII will not be a rerun of WWII. Now we have missiles and nuclear bombs, we don’t need tanks and soldiers anymore…..
All this display of power on the Russian border by NATO is stupid, childish and absolutely useless, because Russia is a nuclear nation. They don’t need a lot more than a few nuclear bombs to get rid of these forces in one day. Not one Russian soldier needs to die to defend their country. And all these dumb NATO soldiers will be sacrificed just for the fun of a bunch of pedo-psycho’s playing their sick games. If I were you, I would go home and have a wonderful life, just to spite them.
- Profound Events Are Taking Place In Russia and North Korea: ‘There Are Destabilizing Forces At Work Here’
- Are Russian Diplomats Being Assassinated? Globalists Continue March Towards World War 3 As Russian Ambassador To The UN Mysteriously Dies In New York
As Susan Duclos just mentioned, “if they can’t start a war one way, they’ll find another way to start one.” Might NATO globalists and Ukrainian Nazis in Kiev now be finding that ‘other way’ to get us into WW3? And what do far-right-wing Ukrainian Nazi’s have to do with all of this? As we learn below, they are the ‘rot’ beneath all of the stink.
If there is going to be a war with Russia, then the United States will most certainly be destroyed, and most of us will end up dead.
The operational abilities of the new Russian military have been most persuasively demonstrated during the recent action against ISIS, Al Nusra and other foreign-funded terrorist groups operating in Syria. A long time ago Russia had to respond to provocations by fighting land battles on her own territory, then launching a counter-invasion; but this is no longer necessary. Russia’s new weapons make retaliation instant, undetectable, unstoppable and perfectly lethal.
Thus, if tomorrow a war were to break out between the US and Russia, it is guaranteed that the US would be obliterated. At a minimum, there would no longer be an electric grid, no internet, no oil and gas pipelines, no interstate highway system, no air transportation or GPS-based navigation. Financial centers would lie in ruins. Government at every level would cease to function. US armed forces, stationed all around the globe, would no longer be resupplied. At a maximum, the entire landmass of the US would be covered by a layer of radioactive ash. We tell you this not to be alarmist, but because, based on everything we know, we are ourselves alarmed. If attacked, Russia will not back down; she will retaliate, and she will utterly annihilate the United States.
- Russia’s Polyana Command & Control Post Can Track 500 Targets Simultaneously
- Germany to Increase NATO Commitment, Up Troop Size to Almost 200,000
- ‘Stop These Madmen’: Germans Blast NATO Muscle-Flexing in the Baltics
Germany is one of four nations tasked with establishing one of four NATO battle groups in Eastern Europe and the Baltic region. Belgium, Croatia, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Norway will also contribute troops to the German-led battalion in Lithuania.
- US should expand nuclear arsenal – Trump to Reuters
- What is the Most Immediate Threat that Europe is Facing?
However, Russia has nothing to do with a total of 400 ISIS militants arriving to Europe under the command of an Albanian ex-NATO soldier Lavdrim Muhakseri, as it been announced last January by Espresso. Muhakseri, can be found among the leaders of the Islamic State terrorist group, who decided to bring his fellow militants to Kosovo once ISIS began suffering one defeat after another in Syria. After joining ISIS back in 2012 under the alias of Abu Abdullah al-Kosov, Muhakseri became known as the leader of Kosovo militants in Syria. He’s been actively searching for new recruits among the Albanians and Europeans for years. He’s been featured in a number of ISIS propaganda videos where he usually executes hostages in a brutal manner. The above mentioned journal reports that he visited Kosovo back in 2013, but was not detained.
- China Prepares For “Regime Collapse” In North Korea
- India approves budget to buy missiles from Israel
- China’s Precision-Guided Bombs Get Rocket Booster
- China Shows Off Future Trimaran Frigate (PHOTO)
- Turkey-Russia talks on S-400 missiles progressing
- UK, France sign major deal to upgrade cruise missiles
- Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia, And The Petrodollar