- Morbid inequality: Now just SIX men have as much wealth as half the world’s population
- First Destroying, then Expelling Greece from Eurozone? Germany’s Finance Minister Shaeuble on Behalf of Creditors
- Former IMF Chief Sent To Jail As Spain Prosecutes 65 Elite Bankers In Enormous Corruption Scandal
- CETA: French MPs Want to Stop ‘Anti-Democratic’ Free Trade Deal
- Fake Fox News? Network ridiculed for bogus ‘Swedish Defense and National Security’ guest
- Kim Jong Nam Assassin Paid Just $90 For ‘Prank’
- BOMBSHELL investigation: Google an “information dominance” front for the CIA
- Romanians keep calling for government resignation
My money is on this murder being a CIA/Mossad operation to frame Putin:
UK planning another false flag attack??
- Watchdog warns UK terror level at highest since 1970s
- The day I was accused of being racist, I knew political correctness had gone mad
That’s right. According to a lawsuit filed by U.S. Tobacco, who is suing its own distributor, the ATF was running a cigarette purchasing operation disguised as a tobacco distributor, all allegedly in an effort to generate black market currency with which the ATF could then use to fund its other off-books operations.
Happy Hacking, Spying and Leaking. No, its not the Russians…
- Rogue Bureaucrats at Homeland Security Leak ‘Incomplete’ Report Critical of Trump Agenda to Associated Press
Isn’t this a conspiracy??? I thought they didn’t exist:
Many of Europe’s and America’s biggest banks have begun begging, cap in hand, for a new, innovative way of raising vast sums of dirt-cheap debt on Europe’s financial markets.
The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFMA), an organization that prides itself on serving as “the voice of Europe’s wholesale financial markets,” just sent a strongly worded letter to the European Central Bank, urging for the prompt creation of EU-wide regulation allowing banks to sell a newfangled class of bail-in-able debt called “senior non-preferred bonds.”
“A swift agreement is essential to enable banks to continue increasing their loss-absorbing cushions and improve their resolution capacity,” says the letter (translated from Spanish).
As I already warned you, the HRW report was fake news, again… Soros’ money, you can’t expect anything good coming out of these outfits.
However, when qualifying HRW’s accusations, it admits:
Through phone and in-person interviews with witnesses and analysis of video footage, photographs, and posts on social media, Human Rights Watch documented government helicopters dropping chlorine in residential areas on at least eight occasions between November 17 and December 13, 2016. The attacks, some of which included multiple munitions, killed at least nine civilians, including four children, and injured around 200.
Watching the videos and viewing the photographs reveals that none of them actually link any of the alleged “chlorine attacks” to Syrian forces, or even to chlorine itself.
The body of evidence presented by HRW also reveals that the interviews they conducted with alleged “witnesses” included almost exclusively opposition forces. Among them were the US-UK funded White Helmets – referred to disingenuously as “Syria Civil Defense” in HRW’s report – who served as designated terrorist organization Jabhat Al Nusra auxiliaries, often found on the battlefield shoulder-to-shoulder with armed militants.
So, where does the chloride come from:
TIME Magazine in an article titled, “Syria’s Civil War: The Mystery Behind a Deadly Chemical Attack,” would admit:
In August rebel forces took Sabbagh’s factory by force, as part of a sweep that also netted them an electricity station and a military airport about 30 km from Aleppo. Sabbagh, who has since fled Aleppo for Beirut, says his factory is now occupied by Jabhat al-Nusra, a militant group with strong ties to al-Qaeda that has been designated a terrorist group by the U.S. He knows this because his site manager has struck a deal with the rebels — they supply 200 L of fuel a day to keep the generator running so that the valves of his $25 million factory don’t freeze up. The factory isn’t operational anymore, but this way at least, says Sabbagh, it might be one day in the future. In the meantime, he has no idea what has happened, if anything, to the 400 or so steel barrels of chlorine gas he had stored in the compound. The yellow tanks, which hold one ton of gas each, are used for purifying municipal water supplies. “No one can know for certain, but if it turns out chlorine gas was used in the attack, then the first possibility is that it was mine. There is no other factory in Syria that can make this gas, and now it is under opposition control,” he says.
- Fabricated Accusations of Chemical Weapons Use: Russia to Veto New UN Security Council Resolution Directed against Syrian Government
- More rounds of Syria peace talks required before any deal: UN
The Climate Change Hoax
- ” Climate Change ” / Everyone is on One Side of the Boat
- Russia Already Knows Man-Made Climate Change Is a Hoax. Now It’s Time For the West to Wake Up
Axis of Evil
- Radioactive Weapons Are Killing Innocent Civilians in Iraq—and the US Military is Behind It
- Largest mass grave with bodies of 4,000 people found in Iraq
- Civilians Trapped As Iraqi Army Advances Into Western Mosul
- Turkey Cutting Euphrates River Flow to Syria: Crime against Humanity, Violation of UN Water Convention
- Homs terror attacks aim to disrupt Syria peace talks: Iran
- Two Days After Trump Sends General to Meet Turks, They Block Euphrates River, Crushing Aleppo
- Invasion of Yemen in Blatant Derogation of International Law: Extensive War Crimes Committed
- Zuma: SA will allow expropriation of land without compensation
So what, they are terrorists, we can still give them a Nobel Peace Prize for terrorists and mass murderers, no?
It appears that US Homeland Security has once more, refused entry, to the White Helmet operatives. The previous time this happened was in April 2016 when White Helmets leader, Raed Saleh, was denied entry into the US to receive an award from InterAction, for his contributions to “humanitarian relief”. Mark Toner of the US State Department, tried hard to field difficult questions from Matt Lee of AP but failed dismally, finally admitting that it was Saleh’s possible “extremist connections” that had resulted in his deportation from the US.
- The U.S. Carried out Regime Change in Syria in 1949 … and Tried Again in 1957, 1986, 1991 and 2011-Today
- Map: All the Countries John McCain Has Wanted to Attack
- John McCain’s Great American Betrayal Called the “McCain Institute”
- U.S. Air Force Gives No-Bid Contract To Israeli Company To Destroy ISIS Drones
- Egypt: Dozens of Coptic Families Leave El Arish After Being Threatened by ISIS
- Timbuktu bars smashed by Muslim protesters in Mali
- Obama, Democratic ‘super group’ unite to end gerrymandering, win state races, reclaim majorities
- Trump administration dominated by Zionist lobby: Analyst
- HuffPost, Slate and Salon all part of a massive vaccine cover-up “conspiracy of silence” to keep poisoning children with mercury