- Kabbalah or Jewish magic is at the core of the New World Order
- Israel won’t return Golan Heights to Syria, Netanyahu says
- Trump administration dominated by Zionist lobby: Analyst
- Under the Heel of the Rothschilds
- Is Israel Preparing for a New Middle East War?
- Video shows Israeli spies sneaking into Syria
- Israeli Media: Saudi Spy Chief Secretly Visited Israel, Palestinian Autonomy
- Former Israeli chief rabbi gets 4.5 years in prison for graft
- Earl of Balfour Calls for Palestinian State to Honour Ancestor’s Declaration
- French MPs Urge President Hollande To Officially Recognize Palestinian State
This is real anti-Semitism, as Palestians, of course, are the real Semites:
7amleh, an organisation promoting social media rights for Palestinians, identified 675,000 posts in Hebrew last year expressing racism or hatred towards Palestinians – one every 46 seconds, and more than double the previous year’s figure.
There are terrifying levels of hate speech online from Israeli Jews,” Nadim Nashef, 7amleh’s director, told MEE. “No one in Israel – politicians, the police, the courts and the social media companies – has shown any interest in doing something about it.
But it’s worse than that. The politicians are fuelling the problem. It has become completely normal in Israel to incite against Palestinians. You find it everywhere. It is entirely mainstream.