In 1865 a certain Rabbi by the name of Reichorn made a speech in Prague. This little known document was published eleven years later by Sir John Radcliff. That certain people were very alarmed by this publication is well seen by two things. First, Radcliff was assassinated shortly afterwards and second it is quite impossible to procure a copy of this document anymore.
Here are some of the principle passages:
“Gold in the hands of experts will always be the most useful weapon for those who possess it and the object of envy of those who are without it.”
“With gold one can buy the most upright consciences and we can fix the value of every stock the price of every merchandise, one can lend it to states that afterwards one holds at ones mercy.”
“The other great power is the press. By ceaselessly repeating certain ideas, the press in the end makes them considered as truths. By an indefatigable campaign in favour of the Democratic form of government, we shall divide the Gentiles among themselves in political parties, we shall thus destroy the unity of their nations, they will have to accept the law of our bank, always united, always devoted to our cause.”
“We will push the Christians into wars, by a judicious exploitation of their pride and stupidity. They will massacre each other and thus make more space where we can place our own people.”
“Let us use all our force to replace the circulation of gold by that of paper: our banks will absorb the gold and we shall decide then what value the paper money will have, this will make us masters of every man’s existence.”
- LOL: These cartoonists perfectly capture the liberal meltdown over Russia
- “Deadly Facts”: How So-Called “Objectivity” Created a Culture of Conformity
- Globalists Continue To Foreshadow Doomsday As ‘Insider’ Reveals Answer To The Question: ‘Who Runs The World?’
- STUDY FINDS LEGAL CANNABIS WILL CAUSE A $2 BILLION DROP IN BEER SALES, ALCOHOL LOBBIES FREAKING OUT
- Just As Predicted by Clairvoyant: “Antarctica Will Break Apart, Hidden Past Will Be Exposed”
- Indian Navy Gets Jet Attack Craft to Take On Maritime Terrorists, Pirates
- Deforestation and Industrial Pulpwood Plantations in Indonesia, Devastating Social and Environmental Impacts
The AI/SMART Hell of the NWO
This guy is the scariest person on the planet, because if it is true that a computer reads his brain and says what he is thinking we are all in deep sh*t. I hope it is a total hoax and somebody makes all his ‘messages’ up as they go:
- Stephen Hawking: ‘World Government’ Needed To Stop Robot Apocalypse
- REVEALED: Cellphone radiation is warping the brains of children and adults
- CIA LEAKS UNSURPRISINGLY SHOW THE INTERNET OF BROKEN THINGS IS A SPY’S BEST FRIEND
So if you’ve spent any amount of time around here, you probably already know that the security and privacy standards surrounding the internet of (broken) things sit somewhere between high comedy and dogshit. Whether it’s your refrigerator leaking your gmail credentials or your children’s toys leaking kids’ conversations, putting a microphone and camera on everything that isn’t nailed down — then connecting those devices to the internet without thinking about security and privacy — hasn’t been quite the revolution we were promised.
Obviously for the NSA and CIA, the internet of broken things is a field day, and the fact that the intelligence community would exploit this paper-mache grade security should surprise nobody. In fact, James Clapper made it abundantly clear last year that the internet of not-so-smart things was a massive target for surveillance:
“In the future, intelligence services might use the [internet of things] for identification, surveillance, monitoring, location tracking, and targeting for recruitment, or to gain access to networks or user credentials,” Clapper said.”
- Manufacturing consent in science: the diabolical twist
- 65% of doctors are getting cash “kickbacks” from big pharma
- Surprise: You’d never guess what well-known company just decided to dump artificial coloring from its products
- Canadian Doctors Record First Ever Proof Of Life After Death
- Artificial Sweeteners
- How Aspartame Is Made
Or in really plain English: Aspartame is made from the shit of genetically modified E-coli bacteria……. Still fancy that diet coke?
- Slow-Motion Disaster Movie Unfolding Before Our Eyes As MSM Remains Silent While Mass Animal Deaths Continue Unabated
Happy Hacking, Spying and Leaking
- WikiLeaks Claims 99 Percent Of Its CIA Documents Not Yet Released
- The CIA and MI5 are spying on you via Samsung TV
Obviously we have serious problem here. Weren’t puppets and political whores like John McCain and the Neoconservatives saying that we ought to attack Russia because Russia hacked the US election? Weren’t they positing dumb things such as Russia must pay? Who is going to make the CIA and MI5 pay for this covert operation?
What these people end up saying is that if the CIA and MI5 snoop on you, then it is all right. But if Russia “snoops” on them, then Russia must be expunged! The Washington Post has recently reported that the CIA is even using cars to spy on “billions of users worldwide…Televisions, smartphones and even anti-virus software are all vulnerable to CIA hacking.”
Will John McCain make the CIA and MI5 pay? Let’s quote John McCain himself: “When you attack a country, it’s an act of war.” He was referring to the so-called Russian hacking. But when the CIA and MI5 attack a country, McCain seems to be saying, it is an act of kindness and generosity.
Where did they dig these people up? When will they start being responsible?
Never mind that the CIA/Mossad/MI5/6 cartel is spying on everybody. Let’s go kill the messenger:
McCain on who could be the messenger: It’s…………the RUSSIANS!!!!! Who else, they are the only super intelligent, multitasking, omnipresent, omnipotent and hacking capable people on the planet:
- John McCain Panics: WikiLeaks Vault7 Dump ‘Is Very Real’
- Wikileaks Reveals CIA Developed Means to Counter Most Prominent Anti-Viruses
- CIA Able to Access Encrypted Data on Telegram, WhatsApp – Wikileaks
- Watched by the ‘Weeping Angels’: How Samsung TV viewers were ‘recorded via their sets by British and US spies who hacked into devices with a virus named after eerie Doctor Who villains’
- Snowden on WikiLeaks Year Zero: Evidence US govt pays to keep ‘software unsafe’
- China urges US to stop hacking other countries following Vault 7 release
- WikiLeaks says CIA docs reveal US consulate in Frankfurt as hacking base
The American consulate in Frankfurt functions as a covert base for CIA hacking operations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the whistleblowing site WikiLeaks said, revealing the latest batch of their documents.
According to the leaked documents, the US consulate, located on Giessener Strasse opposite the Frankfurt cemetery, is the home of the Center for Cyber Intelligence Europe, or CCIE, which carries out hacking operations across the continent as well as the Middle East and Africa.
This is super funny, read my thought from yesterday about psychotic paranoids:
The Mossad needs to install another backdoor:
- Denmark Overanxious to Covertly Push Through CETA as Soon as Possible
- HOLY COW! DANISH TEENAGER FINDS WW2 PLANE CRASH AND THE REMAINS OF THE PILOT
- Fearing Hackers, France Drops Online Voting for Citizens Abroad
- The Mighty Wurlitzer Plays Cyprus
- Erdogan: The Sultan Of An Illusionary Ottoman Empire
Russia & China
- Here’s What It Looks Like When the Mainstream Media Gets It Right
- Something Very Sinister At Play – Remember! Expert Warned: ‘Obama Switched Sides In War On Terror!’
- NHS Chief ‘Pushed Out’ After Exposing Hospital Sex Ring
- Big Brother Spying in America. Perilously Close to a “Totalitarian State”
Thanks Melania, let’s get rid of these FakEwoMINISTS
Axis of Evil
Maybe we should give this guy a Samsung TV:
The report adds that it’s “impossible to confirm the whereabouts” of al-Baghdadi but “intelligence sources point to a sharp drop in Islamic State postings on social media as evidence that Baghdadi and his circle have become increasingly isolated.”
In other words: The CIA has a global covert surveillance and hacking program, but the best intel they have on al-Baghdadi comes from Tumblr. That’s reassuring.
You have to admire al-Baghdadi. He has more lives than a feral cat. And he also has a magical ability to sense incoming U.S. airstrikes.
He was briefly declared dead in October, 2015.
And who could forget al-Baghdadi’s most recent triumph, when he miraculously escaped a U.S. airstrike “at the last moment”?Or the fact that Mohammad al-Adnani, ISIS’ main propaganda officer, was killed — and then replaced by Tajik Special Forces colonel Gulmurod Khalimov, who had been trained by American advisors, and had even visited the United States several times specifically for counter-terrorism training by the U.S. State Department’s Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program?
Or the old classic, “Al Qaeda No. 3 Killed For Ten-Millionth Time”?
Of course, it’s important to remember that Abu Bakr’s predecessor, “Abu Omar al-Baghdadi”, never actually existed, according to the New York Times. So who knows? Maybe billions of dollars are being stolen from the American people — so that the Pentagon can chase a hologram.
It wouldn’t be the first time.
- Civilians in Iraq “Die by Mistake” as a Result of US Air Raids, Humanitarian Catastrophe in Mosul
- IS claim responsibility for Afghan hospital raid
- Boomerang loan: Britain gives Iraq £10bn to spend…in Britain
- The US-NATO Plan for Macedonia: Keep Serbia Down and Russia Out
- America bombs Yemen: Fifth night of airstrikes on AQAP
Another ‘Peace’ president, can we leave this mess to Putin please?:
And mister Nobel Peace Prize himself. How many people did you murder with your drones, I forgot?:
Trump just continues the ‘murder by drone’ genocide of innocent people:
- US Drone Strike Kills Two Children in Central Yemen
- Trump-Israel struggling to save ISIS, divide Syria and Iraq
- NEO – Syria, Fake News, Fake War and Fake Everything
- Iraq to continue operations against Daesh positions in Syria
- Washington Makes Big Move in Northern Syria
- Syrian War Report: ISIS Defenses Collapsing in Aleppo Province
- Protests Erupt in Idlib as Turkey Steals Syrian Land with New Border Wall
- RT discovers site of ISIS atrocities in bloodied desert near Palmyra (GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)
- US confirms deployment of hundreds of Marines to Syria to fight ISIS
- Syrian returnees terrorised by ‘creative booby-traps’ left by IS
- US-backed Syrian militia cuts supply route to IS-held Raqqa