That Turnbull hasn’t done so for the MH17 carnage means he doesn’t want to do so — and not only because of his attorney-general’s advice. Turnbull was also behind press leaks that as a cabinet minister under Prime Minister Abbott in August 2014, he opposed a scheme of Abbott’s to send 3,000 Australian troops to join Dutch and other NATO forces in a US-backed military operation in eastern Ukraine. Abbott and NATO had prepared the justification for the military operation as Russian state terrorism in downing the MH17. Turnbull arranged for his son-in-law to reveal the cabinet papers and intelligence reports from the time, and to record his assessment that Abbott was foolhardy. For that story, click here.
Australian sources who know Turnbull don’t agree in their interpretation of what he is now saying and doing. Some sources believe that with his political mouth Turnbull is backing the US position against Russia and protecting himself from opposition party attacks that he is “soft” on the Kremlin. With his legal mind Turnbull knows there is no admissible evidence and no prospect of prosecuting terrorism in the MH17 case.
The Australians haven’t realized that their decision that the MH17 is not a terrorist act undermines this month’s proceedings in The Netherlands, where the Ukrainian government has applied to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to convict Russia of financing, arming and aiding terrorist acts, including the destruction of MH17. The lawyers engaged this week at The Hague haven’t realized either.
The 45-page Ukrainian claim against Moscow to the ICJ is dated January 16, 2017, and can be read here. The US law firm Covington & Burling is defending the Kiev government; the advocates for the Russian side include British and French lawyers.
- NWO: Steven Hawking Says We Need ‘World Government’ or Technology Will Destroy Us
- Censorship rears its ugly head again
- ‘Holy Serpent of the Jews’ is under fire
- CNN Presenter Eats Human Brains On Camera With ‘Trendy’ Cannibal Cult
- ‘Empty moments’: Pope Francis has questioned God’s existence, calls himself a ‘sinner’
- Hidden ‘Knights Templar’ cave used for ‘black magic’ finally explored by historians (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- The Russian Scare
- Tom DeLonge Promises ‘Big UFO Announcement’ Within 60 Days
- Biotech Company Given Green Light To Resurrect The Dead
- SELECTIVE SCIENCE: Same progressives who believe glyphosate causes cancer refuse to believe that atrazine causes changes in gender expression
- Reversing cancer – An overlooked solution
- BREAKING: CDC confirms Natural News 100% CORRECT on report of African Green Monkey kidney cells used in vaccines
- Crazed conventional doctor says you can safely administer 10,000 vaccines to infants at one time
- MISSOURI takes steps to ban mercury from vaccines… why won’t California or New York?
- School quietly banning unvaccinated student from classrooms
- Govt. Still Pushing HPV Vaccine on Kids a Decade after JW Exposed Deadly Side Effects
Global Warming Hoax
- Debt Bomb Ready to Explode: “Nitroglycerin On A Bumpy Road”
- Bank Stocks Tumble Into Red After Spicer Confirms Trump’s “Commitment To Restoring Glass-Steagal”
- ‘Dutch student debt is expanding by 55 cents a second’
Excerpt (keep in mind NL has only 17 million people):
Student debt in the Netherlands has reached a new high of €17.6bn, the Telegraaf said on Wednesday. Five years ago, the amount that has to be repaid to the government was put at only €12bn.
Happy Hacking, Leaking and Spying, No it’s not the Russians…
- Former military intel officer says retired spooks responsible for exposing Hillary Clinton – not Russia
- Insiders Hated Hillary “So Much” They Hacked DNC To Expose Her
- WikiLeaks: Barack Obama Connected To Journalist Assassination
- CIA suspects contractors are behind Wikileaks revelations of phone and TV hacking secrets – and admits everything published is genuine
- The Most Shocking Revelation From The CIA-Spying Scandal
- WikiLeaks: CIA Cyber “Weapons” Are Loose in the Wild
- Spies tell lies, spying is lying
- Egypt court gives life terms to nine people over spying for Israel
- German-Turkish War of Words Quickly Escalates With Spying Accusations
- Turkey ‘significantly’ stepping up spying in Germany – Berlin
- Canadian residents freaked out as “bright pink” water gushes from taps
- Why is the Trudeau Government Escalating its Belligerence Towards Russia?
Russia & China & Iran
- Breitbart Vs. Soros: News Agency’s Investigations Causing Problems for Billionaire’s European Operations
- What was Trump’s friend Nigel Farage doing visiting Julian Assange at the Ecuadorean embassy just two days after WikiLeaks dump of CIA documents?
- Support for Scottish Independence Rises to 50% – Poll
- London Mayor Welcomes Devolution Deal Giving City More Control Ahead of Brexit
- Council of Europe Expresses Concern Over Rising Xenophobia in UK
- Helicopter Crash in Istanbul Caused by Collision With Tower
- Kosovo is Being Assisted in Creating a National Army: By Whom and Why?
- Campaign trail: the Muslim vote, foreign media frenzy and the king
- The big election issues: Europe, Nexit and winning back support for the EU
- Dutch detectives unravel 3.6 million encrypted emails sent by criminals
- Turkish minister may postpone visit, in talks with Dutch government
- Ten Things the Media Will Get Wrong About Trump’s Executive Order on Immigration
- Obama’s Brother Reveals Former President’s Kenyan Birth Certificate
- CIA’s Creator Came to Regret It … Said the CIA Was a “Government All Its Own” Which Was Destroying Democracy
- 16 Year Congressman: CIA Leak Shows “Sliding Down the Slippery Slope Toward Totalitarianism, Where Private Lives Do Not Exist
- Sean Spicer Confirms Trump Is Going To ‘Break Up Wall Street’
- A Cry from California — ‘God help us all!’
- Flynn’s Firm Carried Out Research on Gulen for Gov’t-Linked Turkish Client
- Is The Left Trying To Start A Civil War?
- Trump Threatens Europe?
Axis of Evil
- Soros Funded 100 Groups Behind ‘Day Without a Woman’ Protest
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Made in Britain, Tested on Yemenis: The Reality of Working for the “Bomb-makers”
- CIA ‘Meme Warfare’ Document Reveals Plans To ‘Control Your Mind’
- Iraq: US Forces Evacuate ISIL Commanders from Western Mosul
- Iraq: ISIL on Verge of Full Collapse in Mosul
- Yemeni Women Protest against Saudi Arabia’s War Crimes
- UN raps Turkey for ‘serious abuses’ in Kurdish areas
- The children of Agent Orange: Vietnamese babies are still abandoned because of deformities caused by America’s use of the chemical more than 50 years ago
- Bully nation: Is America hardwired for war & aggression? (POLL)
- ‘The ABC of Terrorism’: US Troops Find ISIS Textbooks Used to Brainwash Children
- Most of Daeshis left in Iraq are Saudis, Iraqi intelligence sources say
- Yemenis kill 12 Saudi troops, mercenaries
- US mulls boosting Kuwait force for Syria, Iraq deployment: Report
- Peace Is Not an Option: 2,500 Paratroopers Prepare For ME Combat as US Marks 26 Years of Bombing Iraq
- Egyptian security officers killed in Sinai explosion
- Suicide bombers kill 26 at Iraq wedding celebration
- Two killed as revenge bazooka attack destroys Tripoli bank
- UN ‘may fail’ to deliver Rohingya inquiry in Myanmar
- #LockThemUp: What Went Wrong for Clinton Foundation’s HIV/AIDS Initiative
- Erdogan to Visit Moscow Friday as Russia, U.S. Unite to Defend Kurds from Turkish Army in Syria
- Erdogan’s Obsession With Killing Kurds Could Necessitate a US-Russia Alliance in Syria
- Syria: Dangerous Fracture in US, Turkey and Russian Interests, as Operation to Oust ISIS from Raqqa Begins
- Nikki Haley: ‘Get Iran and Their Proxies Out’ of Syria
- Turkish Military, FSA, Terrorists Capture, Mistreat Syrian Soldiers – Signs Of Coming Turkey-Syria Confrontation?
- Syrian War Report: ISIS Defenses Collapsing in Aleppo Province
- 155 Towns, Villages Recaptured by Syrian Army in Eastern Aleppo
- Syria: “ISIL’s War Crime” in Palmyra
- Syrian Militants Shell Damascus District Hosting Russian Embassy
- US-Backed Forces in Northern Syria Back Russia
- Trump Raises the Stakes in Syria
- Turkey kills dozens of Kurdish fighters in Syria
- ‘US coalition raids’ kill civilians in northern Syria
- Russia Registers 8 Ceasefire Violations in Syria in Past 24 Hours