- Iran successfully test fires a naval missile, Tasnim reports
- Dutch armed forces ‘seriously eroded’: report
- President Trump Deploys Nuclear Bombers To North Korean Border
- Russia slams US missile deployment in S Korea
- Japan, US holding joint drills in East China Sea
- NATO-member Turkey looks to Moscow to buy air-defence system
- Yemeni chef ‘arrested for cooking-up Saudi king assassination plot’
- ‘They Are Not Our Enemies’: French Pilots Describe ‘Encounters’ With Russians
- Tokyo’s Rising Military Might Threatens to Upset Fragile Pacific Balance
How dare these Russians defend themselves against a bunch of paranoid psycho’s:
Excerpt: (Chief Psycho McCain, who seems not to be capable of having an orgasm the normal way; he needs death and destruction to get some):
Some in Congress have expressed alarm at the alleged Russian deployment. Sen. John McCain, the Senate Armed Services Committee chairman, last month called on the Trump administration to ensure that U.S. nuclear forces in Europe are ready.
“Russia’s deployment of nuclear-tipped ground-launched cruise missiles in violation of the INF treaty is a significant military threat to U.S. forces in Europe and our NATO allies,” McCain, R-Ariz., said, adding that he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin was “testing” Trump.
- Kremlin: Kiev Knows Better Where Donbass Militiamen Get Weapons
- Washington Cracks Down on Kiev: Feds Bust Ukrainian Weapons Smuggling Ring
This is interesting — and probably well overdue:
Earlier today, Volodymyr Nedoviz, a lawful permanent resident of the United States and citizen of Ukraine, was arrested on federal charges of illegally exporting controlled military technology from the United States to end-users in Ukraine. Federal agents also executed a search warrant at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania location that was used in connection with Nedoviz’s illegal scheme.
Who is Volodymyr Nedoviz? A kind Ukrainian trying to live the American Dream by selling military-grade gear to under-equipped Ukrainian soldiers?
Ah, so Volodymyr is a Right Sector goon.
That changes everything. He must be released immediately. Washington needs to understand that these Ukrainian patriots are above the law.
In an article from July 2015, Nicolai Petro explains:
In the current crisis, Yarosh argues that the Right Sector’s mandate comes from the “will of the Ukrainian people” which transcends that of any government.
Asked to explain why members of the Right Sector retain their weapons despite current law, Yarosh explains that his soldiers obtained their weapons before the law was passed, and that, in any case, since the laws of Ukraine are not being enforced, his personnel have every right to ignore them and to defend themselves.
Responding to President Petro Poroshenko’s pledge that “no political force will be allowed to have its own military,” the official press spokesman for the Right Sector, Artyom Skoropadsky, explained that the president was only referring to “illegal military formations.” Since the Right Sector is not illegal, his words obviously do not apply.