The Russian authorities have for the first time revealed Ukraine’s deployment of these BUK missile systems, after satellite photos of some of these launchers were made public earlier.
According to Rogachyov: “It is noteworthy that in the summer of 2014 Ukraine’s 156th air defence regiment armed with BUK-M1 systems was in the area of the conflict. The regiment’s command centre and the first unit were in the area of Avdeyevka, near Donetsk, the second unit was near Mariupol, and the third, near Lugansk. All in all the regiment had 17 BUK-M1 systems at its disposal. All were identical to the one the JIT identified as the weapon that downed the air liner.”
The Malaysian Airlines MH17 air disaster in southeast Ukraine “could have been brought down by an accidental launch of a missile by Ukrainian forces during an anti-aircraft exercise”, Russia’s RIA Novosti agency reported, citing an unnamed source in the Ukrainian defence ministry.
“On July 17 the commanding officer of 156th Anti-Aircraft Regiment was instructed to conduct a training exercise of ground troops stationed near Donetsk, which involved deploying the troops, and carrying out a routine tracking and destroying of targets with the BUK-M1 missile,” the source said.
Military exercises with BUK missiles have been banned since 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 passenger airplane en route from Novosibirsk to Tel Aviv was shot down by the Ukrainian military.
It may well be that Ukraine deployed 17 BUK missile launchers to the war zone of eastern Ukraine in the summer of 2014, but that none of these launchers shot down MH17. It is therefore surprising that that Ukraine’s deployment of these systems was not widely known.
The only report on the tragedy done by the Dutch Safety Board (DSB), released on 13 October 2015, did not determine responsibility for the firing of the BUK missile, but the DSB concluded it had been responsible for the destruction of the airliner.
Rather, they narrowed the likely origin of the BUK missile to a 320 square km area that was contested both by the Donbass militia and units of the Ukrainian military.
- Elon Musk Says He’ll Solve Australian Power Problem in 100 Days, or It’s Free
- Amazon Home Assistant Wants You to Know It Doesn’t Work for the CIA
- Scientists propose alien space probes may be source of mysterious ‘radio bursts’
- Cancer-Causing Radiation Biggest Threat to Humans on Deep Space Missions
- South Korean court upholds President Park’s impeachment, removing her from office
- Lord Jacob Rothschild Admits New World Order Is Collapsing
- The Uncivil War And What You Can Do About It
Not to be overly dramatic, but a civil war has begun in America. Everyone knows it to be true, but no one knows what comes next.
The conflict of visions between freethinkers and the socialists who believe government should hammer humanity into model citizens has reached what divorce lawyers call “irreconcilable differences.”
Evidence of the hostilities is abundant. Starting with the daily exchange of conflicting, angry “news” stories pandering only to viewers on one side of the great divide. These stories offer no conciliatory or constructive narratives, just animus, angst, and cold anger.
As with the first US Civil War, wide schisms have formed that now separate families and friends. Schisms that will take years to heal, and maybe never.
I call them FakEwoMINISTS:
- We Need to Talk about Women: The Problem with Western Liberal ‘Feminists’
- Swedish Woman of the Year Runner-Up Advocates Banning Men from Television
- AlterNet doesn’t want mercury to poison the environment, but they love mercury poisoning your children
- Will your children be removed from your home for refusing vaccines?
- Wikipedia has become a dangerous platform for medical disinformation and propaganda
- EPA faked biosludge safety data just like it faked global warming temperature data … Shocking truths unveiled in upcoming documentary “Biosludged”
- Gluten-free foods found saturated with glyphosate weed killer: Video documentary reveals shocking details that may make you question gluten-free
- Research continues to prove Vitamin D’s critical role in disease prevention
- 34 SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SHOWING ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS FROM WI-FI
- New bill would let companies force workers to get genetic tests, share results
via Texas Shrugged Books:I am sick of the talking heads who all swore up and down that 2016 would be the year of collapse, and of course, it didn’t happen. All of these talking heads are so arrogant, they can never admit they were wrong. Saying “I was wrong” allows one to stop running down the wrong path, reassess, and find the right track. In my opinion some form of A.I. and supercomputer is injecting the system with “printed” money so nothing really fails. I am not just talking about banks. I think, at this point, “regular industry” of a certain size is also getting these magic funds. This is almost the only way to explain how nothing has really failed since 2009. This magic show will go on for as long as the rest of the world still covets our fake monopoly money painted green. So, if no group of countries begin using real money or any other way of rejecting the dollar by bartering locally for example, this system will go on that long. It could be another decade I just don’t know at this point, but it cannot go on forever. A system based on lies, manipulation, and fakery can’t go on forever.
- Gold $10,000 Coming – “Time To Prepare Is Now”
- ‘We do it because our jobs are at stake’: TD bank employees admit to breaking the law for fear of being fired
- How does the U.S. rank in economic freedom? The results may surprise you
- 2017 Index of Economic Freedom
- NYC Isn’t The Only Place The “Rent Is Too Damn High”; Euros And Canadians Also Struggle To Make Rent
- LAWRIE WILLIAMS: Russia’s gold reserves could overtake China’s this year
- How The Black Market Is Saving Two Countries From Their Governments
- US Debt Slashed By $68 Billion Since Trump’s Inauguration
Obama has the dubious distinction of managing to double the US debt during his time in office. He leaves behind a legacy of record breaking deficits and the largest debt increase by any president in history.
And yet mainstream media persists with the lie that President Trump cannot take credit for turning the debt around, despite the fact his leadership coincides with the first time the debt has decreased in the last eight years.
President Trump has years of bad financial governance to undo. With or without the support of the media, the results of his first six weeks in office prove he is hellbent on cleaning up the mess.
As of March 10, the debt is down by $68 billion, the stock market is up, jobs are up by 298,000 and salaries are increasing. That’s called winning.
- AG Sessions Tells 46 Remaining Obama-Appointed U.S. Attorneys to Hit the Bricks
- FBI: New Evidence From Anthony Weiner Will See Clinton ‘Locked Up For Life’
- Cracks Emerging in the Cold Warrior Establishment. Time For Trump to Take Decisive Action
- Why Is General Mattis Nominating the ‘Muslim Brotherhood’s Stooge’?
Trump doesn’t like fake news but he really hates real news:
Happy Hacking, Spying and Leaking And Attacking
Why only the CIA & MI5 are mentioned:
“We shall erase from the memories of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us,” say the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. “And leave only those which depict all the errors of the government of the goyim.” (Protocol 16)
- Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows have “gaping holes” that were exploited by the CIA to install spyware on anyone’s computer, anywhere in the world
- Snake-Oil Alert – Encryption Does Not Prevent Mass-Snooping
- Ex-CIA Boss Blames Millennials For Wave Of Damning Government Leaks
- WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 RELEASE PAINTS A GRIM PICTURE FOR JOURNALISM
- The Real Point of Wikileaks Vault 7
- John McAfee: CIA Would Rather Suicide Me Than Protect Americans
- Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds
- Silicon Valley Shies Away From Assange’s Helping Hand Amid CIA Leaks Scandal
- CIA Fleet of Hackers, Weaponized Electronics Create ‘Problems’ for Democracy
- Lavrov Bursts Out Laughing When Asked About CIA Hacking: ‘Where Do I Begin?’
- The US Psychic Programme: Not Yesterday’s News, But Tomorrow’s News
- Super Vetter Fail: A Turkish Spy in the White House?
After we have established the hacking, spying and leaking were NOT the Russians we luckily found something else we can get hysterical over:
What did I write on Thursday???? Where is the Mossad in all this, here you have it:
British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government’s 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.
A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated “Al Qaeda” cells in Hamburg (the Atta-Mamoun Darkanzali cell), south Florida, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates in the months before 9/11. The Mossad not only infiltrated cells but began to run them and give them specific orders that would eventually culminate in their being on board four regularly-scheduled flights originating in Boston, Washington Dulles, and Newark, New Jersey on 9/11.
The Mossad infiltration team comprised six Israelis, comprising two cells of three agents, who all received special training at a Mossad base in the Negev Desert in their future control and handling of the “Al Qaeda” cells. One Mossad cell traveled to Amsterdam where they submitted to the operational control of the Mossad’s Europe Station, which operates from the El Al complex at Schiphol International Airport. The three-man Mossad unit then traveled to Hamburg where it made contact with Mohammed Atta, who believed they were sent by Osama Bin Laden. In fact, they were sent by Ephraim Halevy, the chief of Mossad.
The second three-man Mossad team flew to New York and then to southern Florida where they began to direct the “Al Qaeda” cells operating from Hollywood, Miami, Vero Beach, Delray Beach, and West Palm Beach. Israeli “art students,” already under investigation by the Drug Enforcement Administration for casing the offices and homes of federal law enforcement officers, had been living among and conducting surveillance of the activities, including flight school training, of the future Arab “hijacker” cells, particularly in Hollywood and Vero Beach.
The AI/SMART Hell of the NWO
Russia, China & Iran
- Russia: CIA Hacking Leaks Shows World In Great Danger
- Putin meets with ExxonMobil CEO, Kremlin refrains from disclosing details
- Russian mayor declares his town a ‘gay-free zone’ and expels LGBT activists trying to gain entry
- Four Russians killed in Istanbul helicopter crash — Foreign Ministry
- Russia Wants Stronger Partnership With US in Resolving Global Challenges
Putin draining the Swamp?
- Putin sacks ten generals
- ‘Normalization Completed’? What Erdogan Wants From Moscow
- Iran Is the Linchpin of Russia’s ‘Post-West’ Order
- Chronicle of a Crisis Postponed: Italy After the Referendum
- Germany bans over 30 Kurdish symbols, incl. flag of US-backed Syrian militia fighting ISIS – report
- Four attacks in Germany, Switzerland in 24 hours
- 2 dead, 1 critically injured after gunmen open fire in Swiss cafe
- German police order Essen shopping mall closed due to attack threat
- Hamburg train attack: 2 suspects on the run after teargassing dozens of passengers, including child
- German nuclear plants shuttered, jets scrambled after passenger plane scare
- Suspected Car Bomb Explodes in Swedish Capital Stockholm
- May could trigger Brexit process by Tuesday
- Brexit is UK’s ‘Great Escape’ says economist
No hard feelings but:
- As Painful as Possible: Brussels Will Try to Squeeze Britain Dry as It Leaves EU
- ‘Whistle for it!’ Nigel Farage fumes over £60bn bill UK is expected to pay to leave EU
The Bozo’s of the Orange Plantation have decided to start a war with Turkey. Maybe they want Marshall Law, so we cannot (s)elect a new Rothschild management team:
- Netherlands bars Turkish FM’s plane
- Turkish FM threatens Dutch with sanctions if they cancel his landing permit – and they do
- ‘Nazi Remnants, Fascists’: Erdogan Goes Ballistic Amid This Step by Netherlands
- Ankara Wields Sanctions Baton as Amsterdam May Cancel Turkish Referendum Rally
Axis of Evil
- TRUMP ADMINISTRATION MOVES TO APPROVE NEW ARMS SALES TO SAUDI ARABIAN WAR CRIMINALS
- Venezuela Cash Reserves Reach New Low Amid U.S.- Led Sabotage
- ‘Islamic State’ fighters rape and torture Sunni Arab women: Human Rights Watch
- Daesh Attempting Regrouping in Libya – US African Command Head
- Afghan Military Airport Attacked by Militants Hosts Foreigners
- Report: More Citizens of Saudi Arabia Have Joined Islamic State Than Any Other Country
- ‘Saudi Arabia unable to fight powerful states’
That is why they kill children:
- Saudi forces kill child in raid on Shia region
- Iran condemns new Saudi slaughter in Yemen
- ‘US and Saudi committing genocide in Yemen’
We don’t want to prevent them from being blamed when the Mossad flies planes into buildings, god forbid or satan, which ever:
- ‘Hell’ in Aleppo, ‘Collateral Losses’ in Mosul: Hypocrisy of Western Narrative
- British govt admits to secret Syria war fund but refuses to identify ‘non-extremist’ fighters
- Hundreds of US Boots On The Ground In Syria
- Congresswoman Introduces Bill to Stop Further U.S. Ground Invasion of Syria
- United For Peace: Russian, Syrian and Kurdish Soldiers Dance Together in Northern Syria
- Damascus Demands Turkish Troops Leave Syrian Territory as UN Accuses Ankara of ‘Serious’ Violations
- Syria: Dangerous Fracture in US, Turkey and Russian Interests, as Operation to Oust ISIS from Raqqa Begins
- US Marines Invade Syria, No, they aren’t helping anyone but ISIS and Turkey so far
- US troops in Syria are invaders – Syrian President Assad
- Unauthorized troops in Syria are invaders: Assad
- Terrorist bombs, US airstrikes kill scores in Syria
- Aid worker Hatune Dogan: ‘ISIS is getting help from the West’
- Dozens killed in twin bombings near Shiite cemetery in Damascus
- Ankara plans to build a new town near Syrian city of al-Bab in six months
- Twin Suicide Blasts at Damascus Graveyard Kill at Least 40
- Raqqa, Deir ez-Zor in Sight: Syrian Army Girds for Final Showdown With Daesh