BOLO: I have no idea whether this CNN-CIA saga is real or fake, but it is fun to read:
The CIA is indeed attempting, with all their might, to control the message to the masses!
They are embedded with all of the mainstream media – CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, New York Times, Washington Post, probably Fox, as well.
These are the exact words of our source, “It’s been really bad. We have CIA folks here all the time now.”
Our insider says the CIA are mainly talking to Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer and Jeff Zucker. Our source says the CIA tells them what to say, and everyone is “so mad at this Vault 7 Assange person.”
According to our source, Vault 7 “let the cat out of the bag.”
And (contrary to popular believe it is not the Fake News Factory in St. Petersburg):
The CIA runs the machine that creates the message. Folks, its no wonder Jake Tapper is scared. He is about to be exposed as a talking sock puppet for the clandestine services department of the Shadow Government.
News is dead. Let that sink in for a bit… The MSM News is DOA……What we have now is State Propaganda, and an Orwellian version of news. Not only can (and do) the CIA control the message, they can listen in via the delivery system.
This is the correspondence verbatim:
“Hello. I have some new details, that I have overheard in meetings. They are adamantly pushing for a full-scale assault on Trump, Putin, and Assange. I hope you remember reading about the first two Red Scares, because this is to be the third. It is currently in the finalizing process. This is an agenda hell-bent on destroying Trump, Putin, and Assange, and on pushing the CIA as a protective force of the people, from these men. They are also planning on using psychological conditioning to validate severe forms of pedophilia and liberal extremism and to make anyone, who dares question it, labeled as a conservative, alt-right, or neo-nazi. This is so extreme, that I do not care if I lose my job. This is so sick, I can’t look away. Please, Victurus, stay vigilant. Even with knowledge of it upfront, their psychological conditioning can make you side with them. This might be my last word with you. If it is, keep reporting the truth, that is all I ask for.”
- Billionaire Peter Thiel: Globalization is over
- Something Very Disturbing Is Going On – Are The ‘Real Life Hunger Games’ Coming To Reality TV Another Sign We’ve Reached The ‘End Times’?
- 8,000 DOCUMENTS DETAIL CIA CRIMES — BUT US MEDIA WON’T TOUCH THEM
- Homeschoolers under attack by officials conducting unannounced visits
- Robots Deployed To Fight Crime In Shopping Malls
- SCIENCE has been taken over by the insane anti-science LEFT… here’s what they now believe
- The Darknet: a Fraudster’s Paradise
- Bible Experts Say 2017 Is The Year Of The Rapture
- Poisoned: Toxic head lice treatment linked to alterations in behavior
- Wi-Fi devices increase mercury release from dental amalgams
- SICKO: California State Sen. Richard Pan caught on video LYING about aborted human fetal cell tissue used in vaccines
Russia, China & Iran
- Iran’s sovereignty over trio islands ‘undeniable reality’
- Kremlin: Fake News Responsible For Anti-Russian Hysteria In U.S.
The friend of my enemy is my enemy, so we don’t let Turkey’s Ministers in our country. Well today, tomorrow they could be our friends again, because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Stay tuned for regular updates on ‘who is my friend today’:
- Russia -Turkey Diplomatic Rapprochement, A Headache for the EU and US?
- Media Confirms That US Confirms That Russia Violated Missile Treaty. Do We Get to Bomb Moscow Now?
- Reason Behind Pentagon’s Concerns Over Increasing Russian Influence in North Africa
- Zakharova Role-Plays as US Foreign Policy Genius
During the briefing, a reporter noted Washington’s decision to “deploy Marine Corps artillery in Syria, which is a clear departure from the previous administration’s vow that there will be no boots on the ground,” and then asked for Moscow’s reaction.
Zakharova assumed the role of a Washington “policy maker” and shot back:
What previous administration? What are you talking about? It didn’t have a consistent Syrian strategy in entire eight years: one day we bomb it, the next day we don’t, one day we pull out of Syria, the next day we go in, one day we overthrow the government, the next day we establish cooperation with it. Such fluctuations occurred on a monthly basis.
- Dutch diplomatic row with Turkey simmers, travel advice tightened up
- Holland: the Canary in the European Coal Mine
- Turkish Riots in Rotterdam Threaten Dutch Political Stability Ahead of Elections This Week
- This is How Erdogan Can Emerge Victorious From Dutch-Turkish Diplomatic Spat
- Turkey summons Dutch envoy for 3rd time
- UK’s Boris Johnson Says Russia’s Been Up To ‘All Sorts Of Dirty Tricks’
But, as usual:
- Brexit in Motion: Could Article 50 Leave UK Economy in Shambles?
- The British House of Lords recognizes Crimea as historical part of Russia
- Sturgeon to call independence vote for Scotland
- Catalan ex-president given two-year office ban
- Russophobia hurts Europe: Poland blocks gas to EU to “spite” Gazprom
- As Assassination Threats Increase, Trump ‘Not Safe At The White House Anymore’- Dire Warning Issued By Former Secret Service Agent
- 8 Signs Hillary Clinton Will Be Arrested And Charged Soon
- Obama Under Investigation For Multimillion Dollar White House Parties
- Trump to Meet the Other World Leader Wiretapped by Obama
- US Rep. blasted for praising anti-Muslim Dutch
- Concerned Citizen Jumps White House Fence in Failed Attempt to Warn Trump About ‘Russian Hackers’
- FBI: New Evidence From Anthony Weiner Will See Clinton ‘Locked Up For Life’
Happy hacking, Spying and Leaking
Axis of Evil
- ‘Bomb the Sh*t Out Of Them!’ – Trump Drones Yemen More in One Week Than Obama in a Year
- Turkey’s Erdogan Wants Northern Syria and Iraq Annexed
- US-Supported ISIS Using Chemical Weapons in Mosul
- Iraqi Forces Hit ISIS With A Home Made Drone Strike [VIDEO]
- Peace Is Not an Option: 2,500 Paratroopers Prepare For ME Combat as US Marks 26 Years of Bombing Iraq
- Iraq retakes more neighborhoods in west Mosul
- US Wants Cambodia To Pay Back Hundreds Of Millions In War Debt
- UN Accuse Turkey Of Committing ‘Atrocities’ Against Kurds Amid Media Blackout
- Mexico: More Than 200 Bodies Found In Hidden Graves
- Insurgency, Counter-insurgency and Terrorism in Pakistan
- ISIS fanatic, 22, who plotted a UK terror attack with an undercover officer at the British Library is jailed for nine years
- Over 20 dead in airstrike on market in Yemen (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- Saudi-led coalition’s port op would cut off Yemen from food & aid supplies, Russia warns
- ‘They were bombing randomly’: Mosul civilians doubt coalition’s careful targeting claims
- Explosion hits employees’ bus in Kabul
Only the Axis of Evil are invited:
US hostility toward both countries is longstanding. Russian air power, Iranian advisors and Hezbollah fighters alone are aiding government forces combat terrorism in Syria.America, NATO, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other rogue states support the scourge they claim to oppose.On March 22 and 23, Washington will host ministers from 68 so-called coalition countries supporting, not combating ISIS……
- A Flawed UN Investigation on Syria, “Based on Account by Pro-rebel Syrian “White Helmets” That was Full of Contradictions”
- Media Portrays Brazen Mass Murder as Misunderstood Act of Defiance
- Syrian Forces Preparing for Big Move against Al Qaeda and ISIS. US Forces to the Rescue of the Terrorists?
- Assad: US and Turkish Forces in Syria are Aggressors
- Protecting the Terrorists: US Forces Come to the Rescue of ISIS Commanders in Iraq
- CIA-Linked Jihadists Take Credit For Damascus Bomb Attacks as Washington Runs For Cover
- Washington and Ankara ‘Unable to Maintain Military Presence’ in Syria for Long
- How Syria’s Economy Lost Billions of Dollars During War But Stays Afloat
Twisis in the making:
- ‘Second ISIS’ made up of defeated rebels is emerging in Syria – former Al-Nusra prisoner to RT
- French Journalist Very Confused After Learning Syria Is Sovereign Nation
“Is Putin the ‘real decision maker’ in Syria?”
This is an actual question, asked by actual French journalists who flew all the way to Damascus to ask it.
After calmly reminding his French guests that Syria is no longer a colony of any nation, Assad praised Russia for its peculiar respect for national sovereignty:
[Russia] respects our sovereignty. Every step they took, whether a strategic or tactical step, it was in cooperation with Syria. They never [took] a single step without us.
They build their politics on values, and on their interests — especially in regards to fighting terrorism.What a novel concept.
It’s almost as if the French can’t understand how brown, mostly-Muslim people could have their own country.
We’re sure there’s no historical precedent for this confusion.
- US Parts With ‘Moderate’ Fantasy, Designates Largest Coalition of Syrian Jihadists as a Terrorist Group
- Assad Thanks Russia and China For Fighting West’s ‘Agenda of Instability’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Moderate’ Bomb Blasts Rip Through Damascus
- Turkey to Continue Providing Humanitarian Aid to Syria – Ambassador to Russia
- ‘Dying in silence’: Suffering of Syrian children at its worst, millions under attack, says UNICEF
Guess how many? Number rings a bell? Excerpt:
There are now nearly 6 million Syrian children suffering from the perils of war, including hundreds who were killed, maimed or recruited to fight in 2016, the worst year on record for Syrian children, a UN watchdog has said.
Erdogan is already seriously pissed off and now this:
- Syrian Kurds Plan to Declare Autonomy in Manbij at the Risk of Angering Turkey
- ISIL Fails to Prevail over Syrian Army Positions near Deir Ezzur City
- Turkish Army Forcing Syrian Civilians to Join Militants of Euphrates Shield Operation
- Syria: Anti-Baghdadi Militants Clash with ISIL Forces in Raqqa
- Syria: Popular Forces Ward off Terrorists’ Attack on Besieged Towns in Northern Idlib
- Syria’s Civil War Is Almost Over… And Assad Has Won
Good, congrats Bashar! Then it is now time to start bombing the USA and demand ‘Regime Change’ there, right?? There are people in the USA who disagree with Trump, obviously. It is time we go help them with some bombs, chemical weapons and drones, don’t you think? A humanitarian intervention is called for because Trump is attacking his own people. We need to intervene, it is our moral and ethical duty to bomb the hell out of the USA. There are even intelligence reports that say they have weapons of mass destruction and are willing to use them against us, so, what are we waiting for??? We need to go in and save the lives of these poor Americans!!!!