Propaganda & Censorship
- U.S. General Invents Insane New Russian Conspiracy Without Providing Any Evidence
- TED Talks parody video exposes the total bulls##t of TED-fabricated “thought leaders” who spew pseudoknowledge pretending to be “big ideas”
- Google profits from Jihadi training videos that teach mass murder while Facebook gives thumbs up to “kill white women” posts
- Al Gore Claims “Global Warming Caused Brexit”
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt”
- Amazon Book Ban: Media Blackout Exposed
- Reports on Flynn’s Alleged Talks With Turkey About Removal of Gulen False
- Zakharova: CNN’s Garbage Reporting Is a ‘Huge Blow to the Pillars of Democracy’
Global Warming Hoax
- Zika vaccine: watch out—it will alter your DNA
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work
Happy Hacking, Spying and Leaking
- Senate Votes to Kill Internet Privacy Rules
- #Vault7: WikiLeaks releases ‘Dark Matter’ batch of CIA hacking tactics for Apple products
- #DarkSeaSkies: CIA’s tool to hack MacBook Air in under 29 seconds exposed
- Whistleblower Reveals UK Police Hacking Emails Of Journalists, Activists
- The FBI Has Secretly Gathered Millions Of “Faceprints” For Biometric Database For Years
- 12 Pieces Of Evidence Prove The Lying MSM Knew Obama Spied On Trump
The AI/SMART Hell of the NWO
- HIVE MIND? 5G, SMART GRID, AND THE COMING “GLOBAL BRAIN”
- Ray Kurzweil’s plan for immortality is missing one thing: you
- Juncker Says Trump Confused Him With Tusk
- Balkans to face new war if EU collapses: Juncker warns US against anti-European stance
- Germanwings crash pilot was ‘not depressive,’ father claims (VIDEO)
- Several Wounded After Mass Shooting in Lille, France (PHOTOS)
- Lille shooting: 3 injured as gunman opens fire near metro station in northern France
- Belgian FM Says Le Pen’s Potential Victory in French Election Tragedy for EU
- Leaked Gov’t Report Reveals Norwegian Security So Bad It Has to Be Hushed Up
- Erdogan: “As Long As They Call Me Dictator, I Will Call Them Fascists And Nazis”
- Erdogan Slams German Intelligence Chief’s Comment on Lack of Proof of Gulen’s Role in Coup
- A Nail in the Coffin: Erdogan’s Referendum to Shatter Turkey’s EU Accession Dream
- Military Stops Montenegro’s Mourners From Laying Floral Tribute to NATO Victim
- Bulgarian activists erect border fence to deter Turkish ‘election provocations’
- Russia Presents Draft UN Resolution Against Chemical Weapon Use by Terrorists
- #Gentlefan: Russian Football Fans Treat Guests with Warm Tea
- Senior Russian, German Defense Officials Discuss East Europe, Mideast Situation
- Russia ‘Must Outwit, Outmaneuver EU, US in Struggle for Belarusian Hearts & Minds’
- Lavrov Gives Landmark Speech: New Centers of Economic Power Will End US ‘Global Domination’
- Putin Used London Terror Attack as ‘Cover’ For Murder, Reports Trustworthy US Magazine
- GOP Lawmaker Defends Abortion Bill, Saying God Can Work Through Rape, Incest
- Is the US Ambassador to Israel A Citizen of Israel?
- Trump’s Ambassador to Israel is Truly Terrifying
- “There is no American Deep State…it just looks like there is”
Axis of Evil
- John McCain: “New World Order Under Enormous Strain”
- Outrageous that Hillary is Feminist Icon, says Victim
- Say What? US Has Indications Daesh, al-Shabaab Open to Reconciliation
- Bipartisan US Senators Introduce New Illegal Sanctions on Iran
- Mosul Operation: A Medieval Massacre
- UN stunned by casualties in US-led raids in Mosul
- Almost 4,000 Civilians Killed in Western Mosul Since Mid-February
- US Underestimated Number of Daesh Fighters in Sirte Libya’s Last Year
- At Least 50 Killed in CAR Since Tuesday in Attacks on Several Villages
Gladio B in overdrive:
- Syrian Army Liberates Kokab in Hama Province From Nusra Militants
- Fierce Fighting Between SDF Units, Daesh Militants Underway to Raqqa Northwest
- Syrian Army Regains Control of Last Major Daesh Stronghold to Raqqa Northwest
- ‘Uncoordinated US-led assault on Raqqah
- Turkey continues to turn northern Syria into a Turkish province
We have known for a long time that the Free Syrian Army (FSA) was little more than the Turkish military in disguise. Now we have the Free Syrian Police (FSP), which is a Turkish police force to operate in the areas of Syria captured by the FSA.
Turkey has an agenda to capture large tracts of northern Syria and Iraq, including the cities of Aleppo and Mosul, two of the largest and most important in the Middle East. This agenda was laid out in detail in the 2001 book ‘Strategic Depth’ by former Turkish Prime Minister Davutoglu. In this book he lays out the neo-Ottoman plan to expand the borders of modern day Turkey southwards and eastwards, in order to create ‘lebensraum’ for the Turkish people.
Turkey’s ‘Euphrates Shield’ anti-terror operation that sent the Turkish Army into northern Syria in order to combat terrorists was in fact, a thinly-veiled invasion of Syria designed to seize as much territory as possible.
Although Turkish designs on Aleppo are currently being foiled by the successes of the Syrian Army and their Russian, Iranian and Hezbollah allies and Mosul is about to fall to the Iraqi Army and their allies, it is clear that Turkey is not going to abandon its agenda and will continue to conquer more territory. Furthermore, the Turks intend to hold onto that territory and administer it like it was part of Turkey – hence the creation of the FSP.
Turkey seems to think that the US, NATO and Russia are too preoccupied with their own problems (which in many cases, have been created wholly, or in part, by the Turks themselves, such as the ‘migrant’ crisis in Europe. The Turks are trying to seize what they can before they are told to stop, or made to stop, and they appear to be succeeding.
The preparation of the war against Syria
In June 2008, NATO organised the annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group  in Chantilly (United States) during which Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama presented themselves to the participants.
Among the 120 people present were Bassma Kodmani (future spokeswoman for the Syrian National Coalition) and Volker Perthes (future assistant of Jeffrey Feltman at the UNO, for Syria). During a debate on the permanence of US foreign policy, they spoke up to commend the importance of the Muslim Brotherhood and the role they could play in the «democratisation» of the Arab world.
Jean-Pierre Jouyet (future Secretary General for the Elysée), Manuel Valls (future Prime Minister of France) and Bertrand Collomb (head of Lafarge) were present alongside Henry R. Kravis (future financial coordinator of Daech).
The construction of the jihadists’ bunkers
2,6 million metric tonnes for two years adds up to at least six million metric tonnes produced for the «rebels». I’m putting the word «rebel» in quotes, because these combatants are not Syrians – they come from all over the Muslim world, including Europe.
This amount of concrete is comparable to that used by the German Reich, in 1916-17, to build the Siegfried Line. Since July 2012, NATO – including France – have organised a war of position in conformity with the strategy described by Abou Moussab «The Syrian» in his 2004 book, Management of Savagery.
We can imagine the number of military engineers from the NATO Engineering Corps – including the French – who were necessary to build these colossal structures.
Lafarge, the Clintons and the CIA
During the 1980’s, Lafarge was defended in its Alabama pollution trial by a famous lawyer, a certain Hillary Rodham-Clinton. She managed to reduce the fine imposed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agencydown to only 1,8 million dollars.
During the mandate of George Bush Sr, Lafarge helped out the CIA by illegally transporting to Iraq the weapons which would be used later on during the rebellion, when Iraq was planned to invade Kuwaït, and the international Coalition was planned to come to liberate it.
During the same period, Hillary Rodham-Clinton became an administrator for the multinational, a post she left when her husband was elected to the White House. President Bill Clinton then reduced to 600,000 dollars the fine that his wife had been unable to avoid for Lafarge. Good relations continued between them, since the cement company donated 100,000 dollars to the Clinton Fondation in 2015, and its new CEO, Eric Olsen, never hesitates to have his photo taken with Hillary Clinton.